AmigaActive (1182/2143)

From:Kevin Twyman
Date:15 May 2000 at 21:15:28
Subject:Re: subliminal Amiga spotting

Hello Alan,

On 15-May-00, you wrote:

>> I'm not sure if he's in here, but he's a long-time Amiga user, and
>> put that T-Shirt on deliberately.

> 8-) traced!

What a coincidence, eh?

>From what you said, and from what I knew, it just had to be him. I'd
only just sent them a congratulations card, as well.

He and I have known each other for about six years via FidoNet, and
email for the last 18 months or so, but we've never actually met "in
the flesh", though we missed each other by about half an hour at the
last WOA!

He's answered (along with a lot of Fidonet Amigans) most of the
questions I've thrown at him over the years, and it's rare (but very
satisfying ;) that I can resolve problems he has come across :)

Regards,

Kevin - Est. 1949 http://www.theboyz.freeserve.co.uk
A man with an Amiga A4000T CyberStormPPC 604e/233

Why /make/ problems, when I can give you all you want for free?

Up to 60% OFF food!
Buy Now and Shipping is Free.